Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Will Not Win

To Satan,
    You will not win!  I don't care that I have far more on my to-do list than will ever get accomplished in 24 hours or that I haven't slept more than 2 and a half consecutive hours since October.  I don't care how many times I have to fix the vacuum or how many, many loads of laundry I have to do today.  I don't care how many toddler tantrums I will have to work against, how many times I have to deal with a pooped diaper, or how fussy my teething baby is going to be this day.  You will not win! 
   No matter how many items on my grocery list I won't be able to buy because the should-be-well-stocked produce shelves are empty, you will not win!  No matter how crazy my hormones are being or how terrible my migraine, you will not win!  No matter how late I am running on the previously mentioned to-do list because I took the time to type this post, you will not win!  No matter what, you will not win! 
   I will Praise The Lord today and every day!  This world is temporary.  All sufferings are temporary.  You lose today.  You lose tomorrow.  You lose eternity.  We are not yours!  We belong to Jesus! 
  Yes, I will cry today.  Yes, I will be tired.  Yes, I will get frustrated.  Yet, it will not drive me to anything but prayer! 


Just wanted to let you know! 

Jessica

1 comment: